Touhoumon Another World v1.40 released
If you want to ask something about Touhoumon World Link/Another World… please check FAQ section first in the Touhoumon World Link or Touhoumon Another World page (upper the banner)…
Currently, World Link has 2 wiki pages,
one from Touhouwiki: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhoumon_World_Link
one is fanmade: http://worldlink.wikia.com/
I DO NOT own any character or song in any way, every music, character design goes to their respective authors and games.
If you are reading this, means you have downloaded my Game. Don’t even claim the work is yours.
Hack of : Pokemon Fire Red (U) v1.0
Hack Name : Touhoumon Another World
Current Ver : 1.40
Best Emulator: Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2
Make sure you set this option before opening rom in Visual Boy Advance:
– Real Time Clock must be on (Option -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock)
– Save Type Flash 128kb (Option -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128kb)
If you don’t set save type to 128kb, it will be ended with message “1M-circuit board not installed” and you can’t save game.
If you want to use link feature. VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.7.3 is the best.
If you already played earlier version (ver 1.30), you can still use that save game data.
This is most probably the final version from me (except if there is a fatal bug). In a short time, I will release developer version and detail about current rom.
– You can battle with Flandre and Cirno after Gensokyo League
– Tensoku capturable after you got Machine Part
– Added Boneka List.xlsx file, based on v1.40
– Changed outside map palettes “More Green, More Life”
– Changed Battle BG
– Removed freezing script
– Fixed Fossil Resurection script
– Edited some text
– Edited learned moves of some Boneka
– Edited some trainers
– Fixed move permission in Alternate World – Mishiro Town
– Made game freezes if you capture shiny CRemilia in the beginning of the game
– Edited wild DEYukari into DEReimu in Makai. After realized you can get DEYukari via in-game trade in prior version
– Changed flags of DERemilia, DEYukari (now, DEReimu), and DLHina, because in the prior version, 2 of these wild Boneka had shared flag. If you already caught them in ver 1.20/1.30, you can re-catch those 3 in the current version
– Fixed script when you give starter nickname
– Edited intro a bit
– Slightly edited ending credits
– Edited some of Boneka sprites
– Edited items flag in Abandoned Mansion
This rom below is provided for anyone who has a problem playing in emulator other than VisualBoyAdvance (i.e. NDS, Android, PSP, etc.) or who want to take a source from rom (sprites, etc.):
Touhoumon Another World v1.40 Unedited Header
If you want to open rom using Advance Map, use Advance Map 1.92. For unknown reason the newest Advance Map 1.95 won’t load those roms correctly.
For other emulator user, if roms in Extra 1 don’t work. Try download this tool:
open the tool, and load rom provided in Extra 1, then select SRAM Patch, and click Patch button.
That tool will create patched rom.
where i got Machine Part?
September 15, 2011 at 17:00
you get it from suwako
September 16, 2011 at 02:06
Oh my, an update.
I think that Another World is your best ROM hack, just saying.
But you say that there’s a fatal bug…?
September 16, 2011 at 05:10
i think he meant if a fatal bug poped up then he will have to update again
September 16, 2011 at 06:57
By the way, the items Kourin sells are just there to troll right? You can’t get any of them (well, besides the kappa’s VS Seeker)?
September 16, 2011 at 22:00
I think I found a bug or whatnot. I started I new file and stuff, and when I caught I wild Boneka, the update in the iDolldex looked like a wrong template or somethin’. Not sure if it was always like that. Didn’t harm the game or anything, just looked weird.
September 17, 2011 at 15:15
Okay, confirmed… there is a tilesets error there…
September 17, 2011 at 18:30
Glad to help. I will let you know if I find anything else through my current play through!
September 18, 2011 at 07:56
TM 05 Roar item spawn west of human village, respawns.
Escape Rope in Abandoned Mansion respawns.
Furtherest this might be the best hack I have ever played 😀
September 27, 2011 at 22:26