Touhoumon World Link
I DO NOT own any character or song in any way, every music, character design goes to their respective authors and games.
If you are reading this, means you have downloaded my Game. Don’t even claim the work is yours.
Author : Aichiya Sanae
Hack of : Pokemon Emerald (U) and Pokemon Emeraude (F)
Hack Name : Touhoumon World Link
Status : FINAL
Current Ver : 1.42
Wiki Page :
Do not share rom-ready version, either latest and/or earlier version.
Download Link :
Final English v1.42+, it's already included trainer fix patch. Use patcher included in the zip file. Use clean Emerald (U) rom as target of ips file. Unedited header patch also included in the zip file.
Developer v0.01 French (based on English v1.42+), it's already included trainer fix patch. Use patcher included in the zip file. Use clean Emeraude (F) rom as target of ips file. It’s unedited header because it’s for developer. Also included a few tools for translating.
OST Download :
Best Emulator: Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2
Make sure you set this option before opening rom in Visual Boy Advance:
– Real Time Clock must be on (Option -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock)
– Save Type Flash 128kb (Option -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128kb)
If you don’t set save type to 128kb, it will be ended with blank white screen.
If you want to use link feature. VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.7.3 is the best.
You played as Renko Usami or Maribel Han. They moved to Hoenn region, thus they seek for answer why did Bonéka suddenly appear in their world.
1. Hoenn Region
o You start adventure with one Bonéka, either ChibiKurumi, ChibiElly, or ChibiLuize
o It seems there many Bonéka that appear in current world, then Renko and Mary are given iDollDex for collecting Bonéka data.
o You must beat Gym Leaders and collect Gym Badges, then aim to Bonéka League.
o In your adventure you will encounter Team Kalkun that want to control LastWordUtsuho and Team Kodok that want to control LastWordSuwako
o Both LastWordSuwako, LastWordUtsuho, LastWordKanako are the main part of story of Hoenn Region.
o This is minor place where the conclusion why many Bonéka have appeared in Renko and Mary World. You can only access Hakurei Shrine, Youkai Road, and Border Island Lake.
3. Kanto and Johto Region
o You can travel to Kanto and Johto Region. They are extended region. You could collect all 8 Gym Badges from Kanto Region.
o Places in Johto region in this game are only Wakaba Town and Mt. Silver
4. Java Region
o This is just joking region for completing your iDollDex. You can access this region after you beat Bonéka League.
o The quest of this region is collecting 7 gem (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Topaz, Amethyz) and beat Grand League in this Region.
I decide to put characters from up to Touhou 12.8 and Ibaraki Kasen. Touhou 13 (if released) and later characters will not be put in this game. Because there is no more open slot.
1. Multi Region
2. Day/Night System
This is why you must turn on Real Time Clock
3. New iDollDex
Manage to manipulate crossover between HoennDex and National List.
4. Music House
Check at Route 101, you will see Music House.
In the Music House you can listen music which are transplanted into this game, imported from another touhoumon, from original rom Pokemon Emerald, from another game (such as Megaman, Golden Sun, etc), or other music.
Bonéka Forms Quick Guide
1. Chibi Form (CXxxxx, example: CChiyuri, CKurumi)
Chibi form is the most weak form of most species. Only few Bonéka that don’t have any Chibi form.
2. Normal Form (Xxxxx, example: Chiyuri, Kurumi)
Normal form is the evolution of Chibi Form.
3. Ex Form (EXxxxx, example: EChiyuri, EKurumi)
Ex Form is evolution of Normal Form Only few Bonéka that don’t have any Ex form.
4. Advent Form (AXxxxx, example: ACirno, AMukou)
Advent Form is alternate evolution of Chibi Form. Only few Bonéka that can evolve into Advent Form. They are basically same strong as Ex Form. Advent Form will not learn signature move.
How to get Advent Form: while Chibi Form use Sun Stone.
5. Final Form (FXxxxx, example: FReimu, FMarisa)
Final Form is alternate evolution of Chibi Form. Only few Bonéka that can evolve into Final Form. They are basically same strong as Ex Form. Final Form will not learn any moves by leveling up except signature move.
How to get Advent Form: while Chibi Form use Moon Stone.
6. DarkEx Form (DEXxxxx) – Trade normal form.
7. Last Word Form (LXxxxx, example: LChiyuri, LCirno)
You may say Last Word Form is the strongest form. Only few Bonéka that have Last Word Form. Check the video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4B_BSLFZd0 if you want to know how to get Last World Bonéka. This is including DarkLastWord (DLXxxxx).
8. Special Form
a. Inu-Sakuya – use Sun Stone at CSakuya
b. Swim Suit (SSXxxxx) – use Water Stone at Ex Form
c. Gothic Mystia / Princess Wriggle – use Sun Stone at their Ex Form
d. ExAdventMukou – Evolve at Lv 80 from Advent Mukou
e. Angel VIVIT – catch only, no evolution
f. STenshi / SuppaTenkoRan – use Sun Stone at their Ex Form
Stones can be bought at Oldman Shop at Kaina City, Hajitsuge Town, or Shidake Town.
To see the available forms for every Bonéka, check Bonéka List Excel file Bonéka List.xlsx
Frequently Asked Question
Q: I cannot find the way in Route 127, where is the way?
A: Find the way between trees, see the picture below
Q: How to get Kanto Region?
A: Ask person with Renko Sprite in Touka City, you will obtain JX-Pass, then you go to the North of Muro Town, ask sailor there, and you go to Kanto.
Q: How to get Java Region?
A: You will need some tasks to do:
– Ask gentleman in Hanada City, this will allow you pass to Johto through south gate of victory road
– Ask fat person in Wakaba Town (New Bark Town)
– Go to Route 25 and ask people there (with the ship)
– Beat Steven in Mt. Silver
– Return to Route 25 and he will escort you to Java Region.
Q: How to enter Java Grand League?
A: You need 7 Gems to enter Grand League, here the list of gems:
1. Ruby: given before battle with Steven
2. Emerald: Beat trainer named Tenshi in Yogyakarta
3. Topaz: Beat trainer named Woofle in Solo
4. Diamond: Beat trainer named Kryuzei in Semarang (inside house)
5. Pearl: Beat trainer named Kira in North Plain (South of Semarang), he is covered with trees.
6. Amethyz: Beat Yukai in Lost Age
7. Sapphire: Beat Director of Surabaya Hospital.
Q: What is Z Bonéka?
A: Z Bonéka is secret Bonéka that not recorded in iDollDex (like Miku). They are overpowered. Legit Z Bonéka in this game always shiny.
Glitches & Bugs
1. Extended trainers sometimes random item (include ball)
2. Corrupted Battle Pyramid. Unfixable for now. You can get guts symbol from Grand League.
3. Walk permission in some spot. I’m too lazy for checking it.
4. Some flags reset.
– ZUN/Team Shanghai Alice
– Nintendo/Game Freak
– Zion Yakumo
– Saniwa Shrine & Forums (finding oddities and glitches)
– Tools maker: Helmeted Rodent, LU-HO, Wichu, Silver314, Interdept, Zodiac da Great, Xeon, HackMew, FinalZero, Team Snag’em, link12552, Forgotten
Additionally, see the ending credits. If I forgot to add you, Let me know, I will include you there.