Quality of life upgrades of Touhoumon World Link and Another World by BluShell
They are much better than the originals.
Following text is from the author:
Touhoumon Another World Revised / World Link Revised are, as their names state, revisions of Aichiya Sanae’s hacks of Pokemon FireRed and Emerald. The overall goal behind Revised is to have 1.5 hacks that are actually decent, and not hampered by the plethora of issues that plague most 1.5 hacks out there, such as lackluster sprites, unbalanced stats, steep level curves, etc.
So what makes these hacks different from the rest?
Glad you asked! Aside from the overall changes the original AW and WL had, both Revised hacks come with various QoL features, including things usually only seen in 1.8 hacks. And unlike World Link Deluxe, these hacks remain 1.5 at their cores, ensuring that the two projects won’t conflict with each other.
Here’s a brief list of some features each hack includes:
• A new, updated cast of characters, up to Touhou 14
• All 411 Boneka obtainable in each hack without the need to trade
• BW2 Repel system
• Colored Natures
• Custom type effectiveness chart
• New soundtracks pulled from various Touhoumon hacks (Reimufate, Zoku Gensokyo Scenario, etc.)
• Orbs with proper sprites
• Physical / Special Split with new moves to take advantage of it
• Reusable TMs / Deletable HMs
• The Faith type because dragon in touhoumon is awkward
• Typo fixes and text adjustments galore
• Zero Boneka being reduced to only 6 and their stats toned down to more acceptable levels
• And more!
Are these hacks compatible with any other hacks?
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Given how there’s a custom type effectiveness chart, as well as all the changes in Boneka and moves, among other things, no other hack is fully compatible with Revised, including the original Another World and World Link.
Can I request a change to the hack?
Certainly! Since Revised uses its own custom pool of Boneka, moves, type effectiveness, and all, it’s relatively flexible and can be adjusted further in some areas. So if you feel a certain Boneka should know a certain move, or a certain trainer should have a team member changed, let me know and I will consider making that change, if possible. Things that don’t affect the actual gameplay as much, such as sprites, will usually not be as high of priority.
Another World: Revised
World Link: Revised
BluShell‘s Development Server: https://discord.gg/2uDesdbatF
You can find patch files there.