Frequently Asked Question
Q: Why [insert character name here] is not exist in this game(s)?
A: There is no more open slot…
Q: Why this touhoumon doesn’t work in [insert emulator name here] on [insert console/gadget name here]?
A: No idea… I only tested game using VisualBoyAdvance for computer and DSTwo in Nintendo DS. Maybesomeone can help… But, generally using unedited rom version and do SRAM patch will work…
Q: How can I link battle/trade?
A: See this video… better view in full-size
- Use VBA Link 1.7.3
- Make sure your save type is flash 128kb and real time clock is checked
- Make sure you select “Single Computer”
- Determine what link you would like to use… Link Cable Emulation or Wireless Adaptor Emulation…
- Make sure turn off “pause when inactive windows”
Q: I did link, but there is message “can’t transmit with the faraway trainer” or “the other trainer is not ready” or similar thing, what’s going on?
A: Both sides must have World iDollDex legally…
World Link FAQ
Q: I cannot find the way in Route 127, where is the way?
A: Find the way between trees, see the picture below
Q: How to get Kanto Region?
A: Ask person with Renko Sprite in Touka City, you will obtain JX-Pass, then you go to the North of Muro Town, ask sailor there, and you go to Kanto.
Q: How to get Java Region?
A: You will need some tasks to do:
– Ask gentleman in Hanada City, this will allow you pass to Johto through south gate of victory road
- Ask fat person in Wakaba Town (New Bark Town)
- Go to Route 25 and ask people there (with the ship)
- Beat Steven in Mt. Silver
- Return to Route 25 and he will escort you to Java Region.
Q: How to enter Java Grand League?
A: You need 7 Gems to enter Grand League, here the list of gems:
1. Ruby: given before battle with Steven
2. Emerald: Beat trainer named Tenshi in Yogyakarta
3. Topaz: Beat trainer named Woofle in Solo
4. Diamond: Beat trainer named Kryuzei in Semarang (inside house)
5. Pearl: Beat trainer named Kira in North Plain (South of Semarang), he is covered with trees.
6. Amethyz: Beat Yukai in Lost Age
7. Sapphire: Beat Director of Surabaya Hospital.
Q: What is Z Bonéka?
A: Z Bonéka is secret Bonéka that not recorded in iDollDex (like Miku). They are overpowered. Legit Z Bonéka in this game always shiny.
Another World FAQ
Q: What I supposed to do in Muenduka after beating Marisa?
A: Go to Hakurei Shrine and ask Reimu for battle, beat her, and go to the bed room and ask Yukari. You will be sent to Gap Zone.
Q: I’m lost in the Gap Zone, where is the way?
A: Outside World portal… go to the top-right edge of map, thus press 1 step left and 1 step down…
Hakurei Shrine portal… go to the bottom-left edge of map, thus press 1 step up and 2 steps right…
Q: Where is HM Fly and Boneka Flute?
A: Both of them are obtained in Hyakugokurou. HM Fly is given by Yuyuko and Boneka Flute is given by Youmu.
Q: How can I access Hyakugokurou?
A: After rescuing Mr. Fuji in Boneka Tower (Shion Town)… once again go to the top of Boneka Tower and check the golden tomb.
Q: Help, I lost in the Bamboo Forest……..
A: Look into this map
2. Keine’s House, only can be accessed after you beat Kaguya
Q: How can I access Dream World(s)?
A: After you got Dream Stone (key item), sleep in your own house in Masara Town.
Q: How can I get Dream Stone?
A: Defeat [insert your rival name here] in Indigo League and Prof. Oak will give you Dream Stone.
Q: Where is HM Waterfall?
A: After you beat Sanae and Yuka…. Reimu will give you one…
Q: Where can I get Zero Coupon?
A: None in this game. You must transfer it from Touhoumon World Link game.
Q: Is there any requirement for searching wild Last Word with Last Tag?
A: Yes, only works after you beat 8th Gym. I set this because you can buy Last Tag in early game.