Ruby-based Touhoumon Draft
-WARNING! NOT FOR TOUHOUMON PLAYER-
Approximately one month ago, I managed to make touhoumon draft with Pokemon Ruby as base.
The game metadata (moves, mon IDs, dex order) mirrors Touhoumon World Link.
The purpose making this draft is for helping other people to learn or make their own hack.
I wonder if anyone also interested to make his/her own touhoumon or learn about pokemon hacking.
What are done in this draft:
– Puppet sprites, Name, base Stat, Icon, and Moveset.
– Edited base Move and Move Names
– Decapitalized Item Names
– Song Insertion (see Song List.xlsx), this draft have imported instrument sample from Emerald rom, as the result of song test:
– Marry/Renko sprites
– Abilities name
– Dex Order
– Male and Female symbol
– Starter Changed into ChibiSuwako, ChibiUtsuho, and ChibiKanako. You
can edit them though
What are not done in this draft:
– Map untouched
– Wild Battle Data Untouched
– Trainer Data Untouched
– General Text (move description, ability description, menu text, etc.)
– OW Sprites except Marry/Renko
– Storyline untouched
– title Screen, Boot Screen Untouched
– Dex Text
– TM Data remain unedited
as you can see… wild battle data, trainer data, story, general text, and other aspect have not been edited.
Other information about free space detail in the rom can be found in readme.txt
If you have any question about this draft, you can go to this thread:
Additionally you can always find tutorial about pokemon hacking in PokeCommunity
– ZUN/Team Shanghai Alice: Touhou Project maker
– Nintendo/Game Freak: Pokemon Game Maker
– へもぐろびんA1C: Maker of Touhou Ningyougeki
– Tools maker: Helmeted Rodent, LU-HO, Wichu, Silver314, Interdept, Zodiac da Great, Xeon, HackMew, FinalZero, Team Snag’em, link12552, Forgotten
– Custom Sprites maker…
– Midi maker…
Antivirus might detect sappy1.0 installer and dexter.exe (both are inside tools.zip) as spyware/adware, but that’s just false positive.
There are also plenty tools can be found in the Toolbox sub-forum in the PokeCommunity.