Touhoumon World Link v1.292 released
I DO NOT own any character or song in any way, every music, character design goes to their respective authors and games.
If you are reading this, means you have downloaded my Game. Don’t even claim the work is yours.
Hack of : Pokemon Emerald (U)
Hack Name : Touhoumon World Link
Current Ver : 1.292
Best Emulator: Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2
Make sure you set this option before opening rom in Visual Boy Advance:
– Real Time Clock must be on (Option -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock)
– Save Type Flash 128kb (Option -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128kb)
If you don’t set save type to 128kb, it will be ended with blank white screen.
If you want to use link feature. VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.7.3 is the best.
If you already played earlier version (ver 1.291), you can still use that save game data.
– Simplified trainer gem script
– Remapped inner Mt. Merapi inner
– Completely removed Trainer Hill from Route 111
– Slightly edited Music House text
– Added Zero Coupon item
– Give alternate way to get WorldLink iDollDex if Prof. Birch script failed after Boneka League (in rare occasion Prof Birch won’t give you WorldLink iDollDex, personally I haven’t encountered this problem). Talk to this person in Yogyakarta:
This is maybe the final story of game, next update maybe only for bug fixes and that written in help needed file.
EDIT: This is failed version, because I forgot to put Tenshi’s Script back while testing National Dex solution. Please download Touhoumon World Link v1.293.
I figured somebody would ask this question along the line, so here it is:
What exactly does the Zero Coupon do?
Unrelated: Also, you may want to look at EX Yamame’s base stats again…
July 28, 2011 at 21:44
New problem, That lady in Yogyakarta the one off shore in the bushes, she is now known as Grahm to me. I am the same kind of person that didnt reciave the national Dex from Birch
August 1, 2011 at 05:11
Why did you remove Trainer Hill?
August 3, 2011 at 12:50
The data structure of pokemon in Trainer Hill is completely different compared to battle frontier…
I think battle frontier is enough…
August 3, 2011 at 13:01