Touhoumon World Link v1.20
I DO NOT own any character or song in any way, every music, character design goes to their respective authors and games.
If you are reading this, means you have downloaded my Game. Don’t even claim the work is yours.
Hack of : Pokemon Emerald (U)
Hack Name : Touhoumon World Link
Current Ver : 1.20
Best Emulator: Visual Boy Advance
Make sure you set this option before opening rom in Visual Boy Advance:
– Real Time Clock must be on (Option -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock)
– Save Type Flash 128kb (Option -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128kb)
If you don’t set save type to 128kb, it will be ended with blank white screen.
If you already played earlier version (ver 1.10). You can still use that save game data.
– Fixed ExReimu type.
– Switch place between Ghost and ExHatate.
– Grand League of Java Region accessible after collect all 7 gems.
– Adding Teleport Room in every basement of Bonéka Center in Kanto, Johto, and Java Region. This will allow you teleport to the place that already visited in Kanto, Johto, and Java (if you already visited certain city/town in ver1.10, you need to revisit them again).
– Fixed some moves like Flash, Aerial Ace, etc.
– Added Human Village.
– Edit intro message and some fixed text.
– Fixed Sariel and LastWordYukari flag. Since in ver1.10 both of them have same flag, they will disappear if one of them encountered. If you already catch Sariel or LastWordYukari in ver1.10, you will able to catch both of them in this version.
– Added some music (for ending credit theme and).
– Compatible with Touhoumon Another World (if this Another World project not canceled).
– Fixed wild spread in Route 115
1. When you open Menu in Trainer House Basement, somehow your control will be switched with the person behind the desk. So don’t open Menu in that map. Thanks to SKSK1234567891000 that give this information.
This glitch is already fixed for next release.
2. LChiyuri won’t disappear after caught, she will disappear if you make her faint or you run away. Thanks to Lenrir59 and SK1234567891000.
This one is already fixed for next release.
3. About Grand League of Java from DanielofDarkness
– Something’s wierd. I have all seven gems (I’ve even been to the cave at got Elis) But I still don’t have access to the Grand League. It keeps acting as if I lack the gems.
– In fact, upon further inspection it seems that a lot of the events in Java just plain glitched when I got the last gem and reset themselves.
– In case anyone else encounters this, the solution seems to be to refight the trainers for the gems except for the last one, and that seems to give access to the Grand League
I already edited the script in last one, and maybe in the Java League itself.
Link Issue – Using VBA
I tested the link features using various version of VisualBoyAdvance…
VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.7.2 —> Work Fine
VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.7.3 —> Work Fine
VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.8.0beta0 —> Disconnected when entering link room, I also tested it with Pokemon Emerald rom and ended with the same case.
VBA-M is not tested yet, since I got error when opening VBA-M, cannot set the cooperative level bla bla bla… this is something to do with DirectX update…
No$GBA also not tested yet.
A bit info about how to get Last Word Boneka
LKanako: Interact in Sky Pillar, only one
LUtsuho: Interact After Boneka League in Subterranean Flame (Hoenn) only one
LSuwako: Interact After Boneka League in Ground Suwa Lake (Hoenn) only one
LYuka : Interact in Sea Break Path (Java), Only One
LTenshi: Interact in Mount Aurora (Java), Only One
LChiyuri: Interact in Lost Woods (Lost Age), Only One
LYukari: Interact in Gap Zone*, only one
LMukou: Interact in Northen Cave (Lost Age), only one
LEiki: Interact in Northen Cave (Lost Age), only one
LReimu: Last Tag**: Route 101 (Hoenn)
LSanae: Last Tag**: Route 101 (Hoenn)
LMarisa: Last Tag**: Route 2 (Kanto)
LPatchouli: Last Tag**: Route 2 (Kanto)
LALice: Last Tag**: Route 1 (Kanto)
LChen: Last Tag**: Route 22 (Kanto)
LMystia: Last Tag**: Route 24 (Kanto)
LSatori: Last Tag**: Route 112 (Hoenn)
LKoishi: Last Tag**: Route 112 (Hoenn)
LSakuya: Last Tag**: Route 116 (Hoenn)
LRemilia: Last Tag**: Route 116 (Hoenn)
LYuyuko: Another Shion Town
LYoumu: Last Tag**: Mt. Pyre (Hoenn)
LReisen: Last Tag**: Granite Cave (Hoenn) the place where you meet Steven
LYumemi: Last Tag**: New Kaina entrance (Hoenn)
LYamame: Last Tag**: Tohjo Falls (Johto)
DLRumia: Last Tag**: Tohjo Falls (Johto)
LAya: Last Tag**: Route 12, Route 13 (Kanto)
LMomoji: Last Tag**: Route 7 (Kanto)
LMedicine: Last Tag**: Route 15 (Kanto), Route 118 (Hoenn)
LEirin: Last Tag**: Route 118 (Hoenn)
L9: Last Tag**: Route 10 (Kanto)
DLHina: Fishing Route 119 Feebas Method
LSuika: Last Tag**: Meteor Falls (Hoenn) – the last cave that unlocked after beating Boneka League.
LYuugi: Last Tag**: Meteor Falls (Hoenn) – the last cave that unlocked after beating Boneka League.
LKana : Last Tag**: Route 5 (Kanto)
LNitori: in-game Trade
LFlandre: Trade while holding Last Tag
*Gap Zone can be accessed from Meteor Falls (where the LSuika and LYuugi)
**Last Tag can be bought from OldMan shop in Kaina, Hajitsuge, or Shidake after beating Boneka League. Everytime you encounter LastWorld Boneka, your Last Tag item will decrease by 1.
Remember, LastWorld Boneka will not learn any moves. They only have preset move if you catch in the wild.
***LastWorld Form also can be obtained by trading their Ex form while holding Last Tag. This method can be used if you want to get other moves from their Chibi/Normal/Ex form.
I couldn’t help but notice that you said you fixed “random items in trainerbattle.”
I’m making a hack of my own right now and having that exact same problem. How did you fix it?
May 24, 2011 at 02:39
What I did was using unused trainer slot…
you see, gensokyo replaces sevii isles, so I used sevii trainer slots…
actual bug fix has not been made… most likely there is limiter or something to do with the trainer table… but I don’t know…
May 26, 2011 at 08:37
Hello, This is Lexsuncion.
I seem to be having a problem getting “Another World” and “World Link” To connect with VBA-Link 1.7.3 . When I attempt to link to Another World/World Link, I am given the message “That trainer(s) is/are not ready to trade yet”/”You cannot trade with trainers that are too far away.”
I’m fairly certain the cause to this is simple, but I can’t come up with what it is. Is there a possibility that you could lend me some assistance in the matter at hand?
July 28, 2011 at 14:00
Possible reason is…
Either Another World or World Link haven’t obtained World iDollDex…
in case, To get World Dex in Another World, you must at least reach Akyuu’s house.
July 28, 2011 at 14:11