Touhou Puppet Play 1.8 Enhanced v1.00 released
I forgot to rename Bonemerang into Hidden Power… and Bone Club into DoubleDagger… and of course their description…
the effects are already assigned into correct values though…
I DO NOT own any character or song in any way, every music, character design goes to their respective authors and games.
Hack of : Pokemon Fire Red (U) v1.0
Hack Name : Touhou Puppet Play 1.8 Enhanced
Current Ver : v1.00
Best Emulator: Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2
Make sure you set this option before opening rom in Visual Boy Advance:
- Real Time Clock must be on (Option -> Emulator -> Real Time Clock)
- Save Type Flash 128kb (Option -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128kb)
If you don’t set save type to 128kb, it will be ended with message “1M-circuit board not installed” and you can’t save game.
If you want to use link feature. VisualBoyAdvance Link 1.7.3 is the best.
What is This Game?
In the Japanese Community of Touhou Puppet Play, there are numerous number of unnoficial patches of either Touhou Puppet Play 1.8x or 1.5x.
Thus, there is one person who combined some of those unnoficial patches. The upgrades compared from the official game:
- Fragment expansion, it allows you to catch Ten Desires crew or boss only Fragments in the official game.
- Fragment cries
- Kanji print (originally it’s footprint in the pokemon games)
- Johto scenario
- Kakera no Kuni (Boneka Village)
- Slide evolution
- Slightly moveset change
- and other patches that I don’t know… maybe…
And this game is simply port of Japanese version… and unfortunatelly I haven’t actually played that Japanese version before… so it would be useless if you ask me about the plot, where do you get [insert item or boneka name here], or why this and why that…
The Kanto plot is much same as Fire Red/Leaf Green story, while Johto story is similar to Gold/Silver game…. I think…